Curriculum Developer / Writer
To provide media strategy and training for gamers, teams, and brands to meaningfully impact the future of esports..Job Description
Esportz Pro will offer a comprehensive program for helping aspiring gamers and eSports athletes with honing their media speaking skills and improving their ability to effectively represent sponsors. We plan to provide both direct instruction and web-based curriculum, teaching tools, resources, and professional development for our media trainers.
We are seeking an individual that will work with company management to assesses the training needs of gamers/athletes to enhance their communication skills in speaking with the media, representing their team and sponsors.
- Identify learning objectives, performance outcomes, and evaluative strategies to deliver content including consulting with management and subject matter experts to identify best practices in media training that can be delivered through college courses and media trainers.
- Capable of utilizing instructional resources to construct instructional materials (tutorials, digital interactives, user guides, audio and video scripts, storyboards, navigational text, tests, etc.) that transform technical information into professionally written and engaging instruction.
- Outlines a basic framework on what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and how to know if it has been achieved and retained.
- Allows for flexibility and encourages experimentation and innovation within a carefully constructed regimen.
- Provide sources to all materials that are to be used in any and all content.
- Provides a means for an ongoing revision and improvement.
- Meets all of the requirements to be considered an accredited college curriculum.
Qualifications and Experience
- A motivational and energetic person who is committed to excellence.
- Excellent writer with mastery of college course design and development.
- An exceptional researcher who can dig in and learn what is needed to create a curriculum that is educational and inclusive for all learners who will be presented with the course.
- Analytical problem-solver and solutions-oriented strategic thinker who has overcome complex organizational challenges.
- Professional demeanor, strong work-ethic, detail-driven work style with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Utilize teamwork and communication skills to properly assess what is necessary for progress and growth.
- Demonstrated obsession regarding the final work product.
- Master Degree required or Ph.D. preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in games, entertainment, sports, or related industry, including roles in esports program management experience
- Experience working on live events, tournaments, and/or live broadcasts.
- Proven experience working for or with professional esports organizations.
How to apply
Please submit a few details about yourself, making sure you include these specifics:
- Your resume/CV and cover letter
- Link to your online portfolio
- Where you are located
- Any and all esports experience