Social Media Specialist
To elevate the esports industry through guidance, exposure, and style.
Join the Digital Marketing Management team within Esportz Ent. Corp. In this role, you will develop a global social media strategy for Esportz in gaming and esports and will work closely with the Division Director to drive growth in followers and engagement.
We’re seeking someone who has proven experience in a marketing role, creating content, managing social channels for a well-known gaming and/or technology company who also has proven experience in building and growing gaming communities. Someone who is passionate about PC gaming, devices, titles, esports, social media, online communities, and connecting digital content to the overall brand and marketing strategy.
- Create and manage an integrated editorial calendar, publish content that strengthens the company's positioning, builds our community and engages fans and customers.
- Engage with key partners and influencers, work closely with marketing team members to develop social content that aligns with audience interests, is differentiated and exclusive to Esportz's channels.
- Build and manage frameworks for ongoing listening, monitoring of social media conversations and trends, analyze and communicate recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Partner with cross functional teams and country marketing leads to develop and manage campaigns, events, and other initiatives.
- Direct and engage in social media conversations in accordance with corporate messaging and branding guidelines Stay abreast of current social trends, marketing techniques, industry standards, and tech innovations to ensure effective content that achieves the team's goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor BA in Business, Marketing or related discipline (MBA is a plus)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant marketing and social media experience in the gaming and/or esports technology industry.
- Deep understanding of market trends, competitive plays, and audience behaviors on social channels.
- Experience in social media tools, platforms, and best practices including a strong working knowledge of social media publishing and monitoring tools.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Reddit etc. and how each platform is used in different scenarios.
- Understands trending industry topics and how best to engage in social conversations on behalf of Esportz and it’s divisions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment effectively and efficiently meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and proven success in driving results through collaboration, team work, and a positive attitude.
- Experience in creating plans and communications for use in effectively influencing senior stakeholders.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply
Please submit a few details about yourself, making sure you include specifics about:
- Your resume/CV and cover letter
- Link to your online portfolio
- Where you are located
- Any and all esports experience